Why you must focus on investing as much as possible for the longer term?
Investing in equities for a long term has many advantages. Here is why equity investments have an edge over simply saving money in your bank account:
Benefits of Equity investment.
An investor is entitled to receive a dividend from the company. It is one of the two main sources of return on his investment.
The other source of return on investment apart from dividend is the capital gains. Gains which arise due to rise in market price of the share
Liability of shareholder or investor is limited to the extent of the investment made. If the company goes into losses, the share of loss over and above the capital investment would not be borne by the investor.
By investing in the company, the shareholder gets ownership in the company and thereby he can exercise control. In official terms, he gets voting rights in the company.
-CLAIM OVER ASSETS AND INCOME
An investor of equity share is the owner of the company and so is the owner of the assets of that company. He enjoys a share of the incomes of the company. He will receive some part of that income in cash in the form of dividend and remaining capital is reinvested in the compan
Whenever companies require further capital for expansion etc, they tend to issue ‘rights shares’. By issuing such shares, ownership and control of existing shareholders are preserved and the investor receives investment priority over other general investors. Right Shares are issued at a price lower than current market price of the equity share. So, existing investor can take that advantage or otherwise can renounce right in some one’s favor to get value of right.
At times, companies decide to issue bonus shares to its shareholders. It is also a type of dividend. Bonus shares are free shares given to existing shareholders and many times they are given in lieu of dividends.
The shares of the company which is listed on stock exchanges have the benefit of any time liquidity. The shares can very easily transfer ownership.
Stock split means splitting a share into parts. How should an investor be benefited by this? By splitting of share, the per-share price reduces in the market which eventually increases the readability of share. At the end, stock split results in higher volumes with a number of investors leading to high liquidity of the share.
Why invest with us?
As we are ONE STOP DESTINATIONFOR ALL YOUR INVESTMENT GOALS
- We make equity trading easier, more predictable, and more rewarding for our customers, with access to various investment and trading products, sound research in Technical and Fundamental Research and advice and secure tools to help you achieve your goals with ease.
- Equity advisory team with trained equity professionals, who act as your Equity Advisor and help you take informed equity and derivatives investment decisions and build a healthy portfolio.
- Our team of Research Analysts and Advisory Managers guide you with solutions, backed by research, knowledge and expertise on a regular basis as Research support by a pool of skilled research analysts
- We have dedicated RMs and Dealers.
- Focused services which make investments in equities simple.
- SMS service providing intraday research support to the clients.
- Competitive brokerage rates.
- Call & Trade facility through a simple phone call.
- We constantly help you with strategies for equity and derivatives investment, recommendations for trading on futures & options, hedging with Nifty and other products and opportunities of near risk free arbitrage between various segments.
- A robust trading platform.
- News on stock results, earnings, bonus, and shareholding patterns, etc.
Click Here to start our journey together.