Career With Us
Open Culture: Our business leaders, including our CMD are hands-on and accessible for any guidance or solutions required.
Knowledge: Knowledge first is the philosophy we follow and it reflects not only in our products & research, but also in the kind of environment we create for employees. We provide constant learning programs.
Development: We create multiple avenues for employees’ development, enriching them both professionally & personally. Our training programs range from product, processes, grooming and a host of other important topics that give you the right nourishment for your all-round development.
Our Company Culture: Is created by the self-motivated, committed professionals who work here. With a core focus on values such as meritocracy, continuous learning, passion and teamwork; we ensure the win-win partnership for our employees and clients alike.
Engagement: We believe in maintaining a work-life balance for all our employees. Our engagement initiatives are designed to make the working environment more fun through a host of activities.
If you love your work, if you enjoy it, you’re already a success.” “If you don’t do what you love, you will never love what you do.
– We VCap as a family believe in this concept!
Why You Should Choose a Financial Career?
Lucrative Compensation: The financial services industry is noted for compensation structures that are, overall, much more generous than in other sectors of the economy. In particular, successful financial Services Sales professionals tend to be especially well paid both relative to other employees in this industry and especially in comparison to salespeople in other industries.
Advancement: Compared to other industries, the financial services firms tend to place less weight on seniority in judging the readiness of employees for advancement. High performers can move ahead regardless of age, making this industry particularly attractive for ambitious young people in a hurry.
Getting Started: Financial internships are growing in importance as avenues to the best jobs in the industry.
Diversity: The financial services industry is enormous, with full of opportunities, positions and environments open to you.
Financial Advisor/ Sr.Financial Advisor :
Locations:Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Patna, Bokaro, Bhagalpur, Dhanbad, Kolkata Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Will be responsible for managing the portfolio of the clients for providing them with better investment solutions & services to facilitate easy wealth creation.
- Direct Sales, Financial Advisory, Portfolio Management, Investment Advisory, and Wealth -Management with product experience in Mutual Fund, SIP, Fixed Income, General Insurance, and PMS, Currency, Commodity etc.
- Procuring the potential clients through networking, database, market analysis and references.
- Generating cross-sell revenue and doing 360 degree financial planning by wealth management.
- Managing and improving relationship values through latest updates & development in market.
- Liaison with operations team to resolve queries and revenue generation.
- Comply with organizational guidelines and norms.
- Identifying, acquiring, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of competitor activity, products and services.
- Desired Competencies for all the position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent objection handling and conflict management skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Efficient selling skills.
- Two- wheeler will be required
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Explain and cross selling of the products to the customers - product offers / benefits
- Promoting all the financial products of the company products
- Taking regular customer follow-up
- Taking feedback - mails/phones ( communication channel)
- Branding of the financial products
- Maintaining the register for the same
- Preparing MIS of all calls.
- Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power.
- Should be able to Good at Computer
Locations:Kolkata, Patna, Bokaro, Ranchi, Jamshedpur
- KRA : Executive : Wealth Management :
- PFB the KRA for wealth managers.
- Advising Affluent & HNI clients on their Investments across a gamut of wealth products and managing their overall financial portfolio. Deepening the wallet from existing clients
- Manage client portfolios, keeping client plans up-to-date. Analyze client portfolios and make necessary suggestions. This includes comprehensive financial planning and asset allocation and accordingly advising clients on investment products and services across asset classes.
- Seek to establish a level of trust and confidence with the client so that any financial need can be addressed, and solutions offered.
- Procuring potential/target clients through networking, database, market analysis and references.
- Achieving financial goals and maintaining organization brand value.
- Ensure the highest levels of customer service and experience to these HNI customers.
- Interact with clients to update them on research calls and advising on asset allocation within their financial portfolio and guide them on their investments