Bonds are issued by Governments, corporations and municipalities when they want to raise money. By buying a bond, you're giving the issuer a loan. An investor who buys a government bond is lending the government money. If an investor buys a corporate bond, the investor is lending the corporation money. Like a loan, a bond pays interest periodically and repays the principal at a stated time, known as maturity.
Type of bond
- ZERO-COUPON BONDS- These investment bonds are issued at a discount, but redeemed at the principal amount.
- G-SEC BONDS- These are issued by the government and are one of the safest types of bonds.
- CORPORATE BONDS-These types of bonds are simple bonds, wherein a company borrows and pays
- INFLATION-LINKED BONDS- In these types of bonds, principal amount and interest payments are indexed to inflation.
- CONVERTIBLE BONDS-The bond holder has the option to convert these types of bond into equity on pre-specified terms.
- Sovereign Gold Bond- Sovereign Gold Bonds are the safest way to buy digital Gold, as they are issued by RBI on the behalf of GoI
- RBI Bond- Government of India has announced to launch Floating Rate Savings Bonds, 2020 (Taxable) scheme commencing from July 01, 2020 to enable Resident Indians/HUF to invest in a taxable bond, without any monetary ceiling.
Private Equity Advisors
Private Equity funds largely invest in unlisted companies; some also selectively provide capital to listed companies. We assist enterprises in sizing up their needs, negotiating with funds and raising capital at mutually beneficial terms.
Mergers & Acquisitions
We assist our clients in formulating their merger and takeover strategies. Out in-depth expertise extends to a wide range of transactions including asset purchases and dispositions, restructurings and reorganizations.
Corporate and Corporate Debt Restructure
We help our clients transfer risks through highly customized deals that achieve risk-return objectives. Some of the instruments we use to structure deals include bonds, debentures, bilateral and assignment deals, securitization, trust and promoter funding deals. We help our clients improve their existing financial situation by reviewing and restructuring their capital composition and reducing their cost of capital.
Equity Capital Market
We at Vcap Money help our clients to take decision help to address this need of making an informed decision while investing in stock market. Our research calls (both technical and fundamental) are supported by extensive research from our expert team tailored to the risk appetite of each investor.
Project Loan Syndication
We help our clients with all aspects of project loan syndication, such as project viability assessment, report preparation, information memorandum preparation, project finance structuring and loan syndication. We have significant experience in this field with the real estate sector.
We provide valuation services, which include ESOP and asset valuations through prevailing methology